The Woodbury County Library may provide test proctoring services during library hours. Proctoring services are based on the availability of personnel, facilities and the technology to do so. It is the responsibility of the student and the institution requestiLibrary ng the proctoring of a test to verify that the guidelines and conditions presented here are acceptable prior to scheduling a proctored exam.
- Arrangements for proctoring services must be made at least one week in advance
- Students must show picture ID before receiveing the exam
- All exams will be arranged to end no less than 15 minutes before the library closes.
- Limited staffing prevents the library form continually monitoring the student during the test. The Woodbury County Library will not proctor an exam for which constant supervison is required.
- It is the Student's responsibility to ensure that the computer resources and facilities are adequate and meet the testing requirements.
- Library staff cannot make changes to the pubic computer settings. The library does not allow the installation of any special software that may be needed to complete the exam on a library computer.
- The student is responsible for the cost of any mailing, printing, photocopying or faxing associated with the exam.
- Copies of completed exams are not retained and the library is not responsible for website or email malfuncThe tions, completed examinations that have gone astray due to postal delays, fax problems, etc.
- The Library cannot provide protoring for groups of students.