Because of the limited budget and space, the library cannot provide all materials that are requested. Therefore, interlibrary loan is used to obtain from other libraries those materials that are beyond the scope of the Woodbury County Library's collection. In return for utilizing interlibrary loan to satisfy the needs of our patrons, the Woodbury County Library agrees to lend its materials to other libraries through the same interlibrary loan network.
To use our interlibrary loan service :
- A person must be a Patron of Woodbury County Library System which includes the towns of Moville, Hornick, Pierson, Danbury, Bronson, Lawton, Climbing Hill and the rural Woodbury County residents.
- Patrons accounts must be in good standing
- Patrons must provide the title and author of the item you are requesting.
- Lost/Damaged ILL materials must be paid by the Patron who requested the material.
- Items are delivered by IA Shares, Patrons will be notified by phone and items need to be picked up within a week.
- Loan times vary with different libraries.