Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Residents in the towns of Moville, Danbury, Hornick, Pierson, Lawton, Bronson, Climbing Hill, and Rural Woodbury County Residents qualify for a Woodbury County Library card.
- To apply for a library card just stop up at the circulation desk and one of the staff members will be happy to help you.
- How to use the library card
- Checking out books and other materials
- Books are checked out for four weeks
- Videos and DVDs are checked out for 3 days with a limit of two movies
- Items can be returned to the circulation desk during normal business hours or can be dropped off at any time by using our book drop
- Materials can be renewed by either stopping in the library or by giving us a call 712-873-3322.
- Items can be Requested by calling the library at 712-873-3322 or stopping by the library.
- Items may be Reserved by Clicking on OPAC and logging on with your library card number.