Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- To apply for a library card just stop up at the circulation desk and one of the staff members will be happy to help you.
- How to use the library card
- Checking out books and other materials
- Books are checked out for four weeks
- Videos and DVDs are checked out for 3 days with a limit of two movies
- Items can be returned to the circulation desk during normal business hours or can be dropped off at any time by using our book drop
- Materials can be renewed by either stopping in the library or by giving us a call
- Items can be requested by calling the library at 712-873-3322 or stopping in.