Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- We have several computers available for public use
- To use these computers patrons must be in good standing with the library. Fines must be paid in full.
- Printing charges are fifteen cents per page for black and white prints and .50 for color prints.
- Time is assigned to computer workstations in thirty minute increments.
- Patrons may download files from the Internet to their own media device. Patrons will not be able to save file on the hard drive.
- A patron must be twelve years of age to use the Internet or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Misuse of the computer or Internet access will result in loss of all computer privileges.
- The patron or guardian will be responsible for the following
- Any service via the internet which has a cost.
- Printing costs
- Damaged computers, computer systems, printers, or furniture.